We’ve all had that awkward moment where we accidentally touched our friend’s boob
Fast and Furious 7.
Plot twist: Cowboy from Tokyo Drift is Bryan’s long lost brother.
I wanted to make a short list of things to keep in mind while job hunting in the mall. As an assistant manager at a very popular retail store I came up with a few things you should keep in mind.
1. Do not come in with your friends and ask if we are hiring.
2. Do not hold a bundle of applications from other jobs. What makes us think you want to work here above any of those other places you’re applying to?
3. If you can’t hold a conversation. You have no chance.
4. Same as the above. If I greet you and say hello and you ignore me only to follow up with “Are you guys hiring?” That’s definitely not going to get you the job.
5. This one doesn’t happen as often, but it’s happen a few times so I thought it deserved to make the list. DO NOT CALL AND ASK WHEN YOUR INTERVIEW IS. We already spoke to you. We gave you a time. It’s unprofessional and not responsible. You’re only giving yourself a bad first impression.
6. Have some common sense. I can’t tell you how many times kids have rolled through here and they don’t possess basic knowledge of what’s right or wrong or something as simple as placing something in it’s rightful place.
And my last one.
7. If you absolutely don’t have to. Stay out of retail. It will suck the life out of you and you’re going to hate it.
"The bad part is, you have to be careful when you share all the bad with your girlfriends. Because YOU may forgive him, but we don’t, honey. That’s the thing. If he screwed you over, he screwed me over, because you’re my girl. So you have to be careful with the level of bad that you share with your girls. Because you forgive, but oh honey, mama don’t."
Not a truer word has been spoken.
We don’t recommend that you break up over text but if you do, send them to us!
omfg this is embarrassing
this is why i believe if you can’t say it in person it shouldn’t be said at all
how awkward the person was correcting their partner’s spelling to ‘you’re’ when it actually was ‘your’ lol
number 14 tho xD
apparently “bae” means “before anyone else” i always thought it was a ghetto word for “babe”